You are here
- As members of Odisha Police we will strive to become an efficient, effective, responsive, people friendly, service oriented organisation.
- We will uphold the rule of law and be accountable to law of the land.
- We will maintain public order, protect life and property of people, prevent and detect crime, promote communal harmony, counter any form of terrorism.
- We will safeguard the human rights of the people with emphasis on safeguarding the interests of vulnerable sections including women, children, minorities, senior citizens, schedule castes, schedule tribes, the poor & other marginalized sections of the society.
- We will maintain a higher standard of integrity than is generally expected of others because so much is expected of us.
- We will constantly improve our professional knowledge, skill & attitude and adopt modern scientific method in our work.
- We must strive to reduce the fear of the public and make Odisha a better & safer place to live in partnership with the community.